By using Ezy Tax Online, you, the Taxpayer
- You authorise that Ezy Tax Solutions Pty Ltd to add me as a client with the Australian Tax Office (ATO) for taxation purposes via Tax Agent Postal.
- You authorise that Ezy Tax Solutions Pty Ltd to prepare and lodge your tax return based on the information provided by you.
- You understand that though you may lodge your return at no cost by lodging with the ATO’s My-Tax, the services of Ezy Tax Solutions Pty Ltd are not free services as services by a registered tax agent.
- You understand that though the standard processing time is 7-12 business days, this processing time is subject to ATO. ATO’s process may be delayed for many reasons such as inaccurate information, the first tax return lodgement or having an unusually large refund. Ezy Tax Solutions Pty Ltd is not liable for any delays.
- You declare that I keep all the required receipts, tax invoices or equivalents and other related records as record keeping requirements.
- You have excluded any private percentage from deductions.
- You declare that the information provided by you to Ezy Tax Solutions Pty Ltd for the preparation of this tax return is true and correct.
- You understand that the tax law imposes heavy penalties for giving false or misleading information.
- You authorise Ezy Tax Solutions Pty Ltd to follow ATO records in case the information provided by you is different from ATO records.
- You must not attempt to violate the security of the Ezy Tax Online website. This includes any attempts to download source code, propagate malicious programs or viruses, or interfere with the operation of our computer systems
- You authorise Ezy Tax Solutions Pty Ltd to amend my tax return in case that Ezy Tax Solutions Pty Ltd decides an amendment is necessary on the basis of ATO records.
- Providing your correct bank details is your responsibility. Where incorrect bank account details are provided, Ezy Tax Solutions Pty Ltd cannot take any responsibility.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Ezy Tax Solutions Pty Ltd, under most circumstances, will not issue a refund of the fees after preparation. Preparation is defined as the time when you are first contacted for queries or preparation of your tax return is commenced by Ezy Tax Solutions Pty Ltd, whichever earlier. This is regardless of lodgement to ATO.
You can choose one of four payment methods, which are pay from refund (+$24), Direct Debit, credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and PayPal. A change of payment method from pay from refund to others is not acceptable. All of our fees are by Australian dollar.
ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|1.1||These Terms are between Ezy Tax Solutions Pty Ltd t/a Ezy Tax Online (ABN 34 159 882 238), its successors and assignees (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) and you, the person, organisation or entity that uses, orders or purchases Services from us (referred to as “you” or “your”), and collectively the Parties. These Terms apply to all Services provided by us to you.|
|1.2||You agree that these Terms form the entire agreement under which we will supply Services to you. Please read these Terms carefully. Please contact us if you have any questions using the contact details at the end of these Terms. Using, ordering or purchasing our Services indicates that you have had sufficient opportunity to read these Terms and contact us if needed; that you have read, accepted and will comply with these Terms, and that you are 18 years or older (or if you are under 18 years, you have the consent of a legal guardian to use, order or purchase the Services from us). You must not use, order or purchase the Services if you are under 18 years if you do not have the consent of a legal guardian to use, order or purchase the Services from us. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use, order or purchase the Services from us.|
|2.1||You may be required to create an account in order to purchase Services from us. You must ensure that any personal information you give to us when creating an account is accurate and up-to-date.|
|2.2||When you create an account, we will give you certain account details (such as a username and password). It is your responsibility to keep your account details confidential. You are liable for all activity on your account, including any orders or purchases made using your account details.|
|3.1||You may order Services from us, in accordance with the process set out on the Site. Any order placed through the Site is an offer by you to purchase the selected Services according to the price schedule set out on the Site (or as otherwise agreed in writing between you and us) (Order). Each Order is subject to, governed by, and will incorporate these Terms. To the extent of any ambiguity or discrepancy between the Order and these Terms, these Terms will prevail.|
|3.2||You acknowledge and agree that:
|3.3||We may provide the Services to you using our employees and they are included in these Terms. Third parties who are not our employees will be your responsibility. We are not responsible for the products or services provided by those third parties.|
|3.4||3.4 You may order additional Services from us by placing an Order on our Site, or by requesting additional Services from us in writing. If you request additional Services from us in writing, we may, in our absolute discretion, provide you with a quote specifying the Fees for the additional Services. Each quote provided to you will be subject to, governed by, and will incorporate these Terms.|
|3.5||We agree to provide the Services in accordance with the relevant professional and ethical standards issued by the Accounting Professional & Ethical Standards Board (APESB).|
|4.1||Our pricing schedule, payment terms, payment methods as set out on the Site (Payment Terms) and these Terms may be amended, from time to time, at our discretion. The changes will apply to you for Services ordered or purchased by you after the date of the change, and in any event, no earlier than the date that the amended or new Terms are made available to you on the Site. After a change, you have the choice to continue using the Services, or to cease to use the Services without penalty.|
|4.2||You may request a Variation to the Services, by providing written notice to us, with details of the Variation. We will not be obliged to vary the Services, unless:
5. FEE, INVOICING AND PAYMENT
|5.1||You agree to pay us the Fee, in accordance with the Payment Terms.|
|5.2||You acknowledge and agree that the Payment Terms differ between the Services, as set out on the Site (or as otherwise communicated by us to you, from time to time). For Services where the full Fee is required to be paid upfront, we will not provide any Service, until full payment of the Fee is received by us from you.|
|5.3||All amounts on the Site are stated in Australian dollars. All amounts include Australian GST.|
|5.4||Payment may be made by way of a deduction from your tax refund, credit card, PayPal, BPay, direct debit, or other payment methods, as set out on the Site when purchasing our Services.|
|5.5||If you elect to pay by way of a deduction from your tax refund, you:
|5.6||If you elect to pay by methods other than by a deduction from your tax refund, you agree to pay our invoice for the Fee within 2 days from the date of the invoice (or as otherwise set out on the invoice).|
|5.5||5.7 If any payment has not been made by the relevant due date under these Terms, we may (at our absolute discretion):
You may cancel your order at any time prior to our preparation of the Services. For the purpose of this clause, preparation commences at the time when we start work on, or commence performing the Services. You acknowledge and agree that to the maximum extent permitted by law, and other than as expressly provided under these Terms, you may not cancel your order once we have commenced preparation of the Services.
7. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND WARRANTIES